Migrating from YASW to Grism
Grism evolved out of YASW and as such there are only a few changes you need to make in order to use the old YASW configuration, watchlists and portfolios.
- Change the configuration directory name.
- Move the ~/.yasw directory to ~/.grism
- Move the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\YASW directory to C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\GRISM
- Change the configuration file name.
- Rename the ~/.grism/yasw.conf file to ~/.grism/grism.conf
- Rename the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\GRISM\yasw.conf file to C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\GRISM\grism.conf
- There is no need to change any of the watchlist or portfolio files.